We are located in the Parkway Pointe Office Center on Old Apex Rd. You will see the white Trinity Community Church sign near the driveway.
Weekly Sunday School – 9:30 am
There is an adult class, a middle school/high school class, an elementary school class, and child care for younger children.
Worship Service – 10:45 am
Child care is available both during Sunday school and during the worship service. If you have specific requests for child care or if your child has special needs, please let us know so we can try to accommodate you.
Other Helpful Information:
- You will find refreshments in the lobby such as coffee, tea, hot chocolate, granola bars, and other pastries on occasion.
- “Business Casual” is the typical dress of frequent attenders. Dressing up or down is fine.
- We have a praise band with guitars, bass, drums, and keyboard. Our worship music is contemporary, but we also like to mix in hymns.
- While we do pass around an attendance register during announcements, you won’t be asked to raise your hand or anything as our guest. An offering is not expected of new visitors. If you wish to give, there is an offering box at the back of the worship center; we do not “pass the plate” during the service.
- Communion is first Sunday of each month. Anyone who has made the choice to accept Christ is welcome to partake. If you have not accepted Christ as your personal savior, then we do ask that you refrain from partaking in Communion.
- Fellowship meals are first Sunday of each month. Guests are welcome to join us, and you are not expected to bring anything. On special occasions such as Christmas and Easter we have a brunch instead of Sunday School
- The sermon is usually 35 minutes, from a particular text from the Bible. The service lasts 1 hour and 20 minutes.
In the event of inclement weather, we generally follow the example of Wake County schools. If they are cancelled or delayed, then we are too. Stay safe!