Church Family- as we move back to having regular services at the church facility, the elders and I want you to know what plans and precautions are in place.
Reminder– if you have been sick recently, or have symptoms of a fever, dry cough, or loss of taste and smell, we encourage you to stay home. Also, if you have health risk factors such as age, immune system compromise, or other existing medical conditions, we encourage you to stay home. We will continue the Facebook Live Stream for those who need to be at home.
Changes for Sunday Services
• Seats will be spaced apart so that safe distance can be maintained in the sanctuary.
• The rear sanctuary doors will remain open to increase air flow through the building.
• We will have one person designated to open the entry door. That way, it will minimize the number of hands touching the door handle.
• Masks will be available if you would like to use one. We are not requiring masks, but we recognize that many people prefer using them when in groups. We will also treat one another with charity, no matter our personal preference regarding masks.
• There will no Sunday School at 9:30am. We encourage you to come between 10:20-10:40 for the worship service at 10:45am. We will have bottled water and juice boxes available, so that contact between people will be minimized.
• If you desire to fellowship prior to the service, we encourage you to meet outside on the sidewalk, or in the sanctuary at a safe distance. The front hallway and lobby are fairly narrow, so we discourage you from talking at length in the front hallway. Please keep a safe distance when you are in the lobby.
• Surfaces, countertops, and door handles will be sanitized after the services each week. Our janitorial service will be taking extra care to disinfect bathrooms and common surfaces.
• We will adjust our routine for serving communion so that the plates will not be passed from person to person.
• We will not schedule Sunday School or Fellowship Meals on Sundays until further notice.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and your gracious hearts,