What will it take for you to live faithfully in all your relationships? The personification of wisdom as the faithful woman in the book of Proverbs, as well as the personification of folly as the foreign woman, or adulteress, provide plenty of warnings about the dangers of adultery as well as idolatry. The author Solomon knew firsthand what it was to be “lured away” and enticed by foreign women who had a different God than the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and David.
“A man’s ways are in full view of the Lord, and he examines all his paths.” Proverbs 5:21
This message tackles some of the following questions-
- How do you model faithfulness for your children?
- How can I build “fences” around my marriage to keep temptation out?
- How can I cultivate faithfulness with my wife or my husband?
- How can I celebrate the faithfulness of my parents or grandparents?
- Why is Jesus the key to remaining faithful in my marriage?